Wednesday, August 5, 2009

secrets; wishes& wants.

Wanna know two secrets I hold close to my heart?




I wish people would seriously just shut the fuck up& stop telling me things I would've been grateful to learn in the past. Because I made a choice to leave the past in the past for a reason. I don't wana hear anymore "information" that's seriously irrelevant to my life right now. It's like all I'm trying to do is to just forget about everything, but somehow things manage to linger& bring me down everytime I feel like I grabbed my oldself back. It only makes me feel even more stupid& naive. &It's just giving way to the grudge I'm trying so hard not to hold. &If you guys think you're doing me a favor by letting me in on the downlow of what I did not know, it's only bringing me down from the person I want to become, the person I want to intertwine back into my own life. Me--myself, my independent, head& heartstrong self--not the "me" who was living in his shadow.


I want to be taken care of for once. My dad's right. I spend too much time running around trying to take care of everyone else, I hardly make time to take care of myself. It gets tiring after awhile. I can't count how many times I've heard, "You spoil me." &I just wish I could whisper the same words.



The worst thing to do is suppress. But the more I run away, the safer I am. There is no way in hell I will stick myself in a situation I can't get out of. Nope, not this time.

2 comments:

  1. "Don't Let Anyone or Anything Get In The Way of Your Happiness" we've heard that before<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is a very deep, emotional blog entry. The part that really hit me was "I can't count how many times I've heard, 'You spoil me.' &I just wish I could whisper the same words." I admire your generous nature of putting others before yourself. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete