Monday, June 22, 2009

that ain't love at all.


Myxx - That Ain't Love At All. That song pinpoints how I feel exactly to the T.

Will someone please tell me, am I wrong to feel this way? After all the shit that went down, there are still tiny moments throughout the day where I find myself missing you. Where I want to cry but know that I can't. I still care so much for you. I still love you times a thousand. What a bitch; I was waiting for something to slap me in the face to let me realize how much I needed to let go. &Who would've guessed .. something really did hit me. I just wish it didn't hurt this much. After everything, I still pray for you before I go to sleep. I still wish good things for you. But at the end of the day, I don't even know what all these feelings mean. Because the person I fell for was like .. a facade. Someone I can't find anymore. I try to think of the person I fell for every time I think of you, but the only thing that runs through my mind is the person who's hurt me the most. The person I didn't know existed. The person who was there all along, but I was too blind& naive to really see ..

"My heart's attacked by the things you say, my body's numb.
Your love is like last year; it's over, it's done."

- - - - -
On a better note, things with Father's Day were good. [: I miss our complete family, but hey, the broken one ain't so bad. If things didn't happen the way they did, I would've never had Baby AJ. Or Tita. in my life. We had crabs, my ultimate favorite. Life really is good. Just gotta appreciate the things you have. &Forget the things you lost or don't anymore. <3

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks kit. he really is so good to me. we just fight alot. anyways, im so sorry about whatever happened between you two. and i wont say anything dont worry. everything will be fine and your so cute and sweet you can totally find better! how much you wanna bet hell be calling you begging you to come back next week? its all good momma. i got you if you need anything <3 we should still kick it even if your not with that foo no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray for what's best for You`
    rather than what Used to be.

    <3

    ReplyDelete