Saturday, June 6, 2009

they're all part of the list,


things that I miss[ed].

I really, truly, deeply love:
when you hold my hand in the car.
when you cuddle with me while we're watching tv.
when you wake up for me.
when you text me/call me when you wake up.
when you call me baby instead of babe.
when you tell me you love me before we part.
when you tell me you love me in general.
when you give me that smile/smirk you used to give me.
when you apologize for not texting.
when you call me when you get home.
when you wish me good night.
when 'I love you' is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.
when you're concerned about me not feeling well.
when you&I can be doing our own things but I somehow still feel close to you.
when you call just because you want to.
when you kiss my forehead.
when you kiss me in general.
when you play with my hair.
when you actually conversate with me throughout the day.
when you call me sugar, darling, my dear, or sweetheart.
when I can go to sleep with a smile because for once, everything's just right.

It honestly hasn't been like this in the longest while. Tt's amazing how much hurt you can carry in your heart when you stop hearing the person you love say it, or even express it. & How much happiness& joy you can have just by hearing it.

I told Ate that I was scared to feel good about how things are going because I know that in the blink of an eye, things will just return to the same old, same hard times, or maybe get worse. But she brought up a good point; it's going to happen eventually, so I might as well embrace it& ride with it while it lasts.




So here I go again, taking that leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment