Friday, September 11, 2009

the rant you'll never read.

You, are a fucking asshole. I don't understand why you spend so much time trying to tell other people what their faults are when you need to fix yourself. I swear, sometimes, I think you have absolutely no heart. The only time you can be nice is when you want something. You don't have a single right to tell him* that he*'s hiding behind his* mom. Look at your ass. Using YOUR OWN damn mother at her expense. Blaming others for things that happen naturally& biologically. Making "home" feel like a fcking prison. GROW THE FUCK UP. How old are you?! ..& You still feel a need to chismis about other people's problems. I honestly feel sorry for the people close to you, the people who "look up" to you. ..You don't have the right to say he* lies. Stop trying to blame the shit you do on other people. .. Have you ever taken a good look at yourself& the filthy shit that comes out of your mouth? Every scheme, every lie, every exaggeration to make people believe your shit. Do us all a favor: get your own life together& stop trying to ruin everyone else's.

You can't bring us down. We're never gona stoop to your level. You can try to brainwash everyone is this damn house but I swear, in the end you're still by yourself. You're the only one who's fucked up at heart.


..
&You spread shit that I'm never home 'cos I'm "up to no good w/ another boy" or "always out," when you have no idea how hard I'm tryna get my life straight along w/ everyone else's I care about just so we don't end up like you. I don't argue w/ you not 'cos I'm scared, but because you're not worth it at all. I can take the snude remarks, but fuck w/ the people close to me & I'll tell you something different.

Want the reason I'm never home? Take a good look in the mirror.

Eff you& eff off.

1 comment: