Saturday, September 19, 2009

rolemodel.

You're supposed to be my rolemodel. But I can honestly say the biggest way you contribute to influencing my life in a good way is through your mistakes.

I know you know better.






- - - - -
I don't know why, this bliss goes as quick as it comes. My lowest are always as low as my highest highs. I wish I was stronger as people make me out to be. But this is the reality: I'm not. I can't find myself anymore. Where's the girl who lost herself in dancing? The girl who would swerve into other lanes because the sky seemed to beam a brilliant brighter blue? ..Who woke up with a smile because she was thankful to have another day? Where's the girl who danced to the music made by the rhythm of life? The one who felt she was lucky to be given a life so .. great? Where's the girl who made an adventure out of going to the grocery store? Because I can't find her.

Lorenze told me he loves my optimistic mindset& that I give the best advice. So tell me, how am I supposed to be strong for the ones close to me, when I can't even be strong for myself?

I want to give up, already.
Save me. I'm really in need of You. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment