Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mixed concoction.

Okay, break from school and everything else going on in my life, for a split second please.

I think six months of not having a crammed schedule like I'm used to slowed me down a little. The past few weeks have been a winding rollercoaster: ultimately high on this wonderful life I have been blessed with, then give me a couple of hours& I'll feel like breaking down into tears. I cried twice last week. So ridiculous. &The sad part is I actually stop myself each time after like, two minutes. 'Cos I feel weak for crying. ..Who does that?, lol. Sometimes I think I'm a hysterical nutcase.

I can't even post a decent blog cos I don't even know what to say.
I'm just stressed, phew.

Tomorrow please come faster. I need this roadtrip.

Okay, time in. Game time. ♥

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to cry somtimes`
    But you'll make it through your Kitastrophic life like the rest of us <3

    ReplyDelete