Sunday, September 6, 2009

watch me.

"Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart? That's true strength."

Sometimes I feel like I'm carrying my own weight. But God places the heaviest burdens on those who can handle the weight.

The past couple of weeks I've felt like I've been slowly falling apart. I've been yearning for anyone to just pick me back up. But I understand everyone has their own shit to take care of. I wana be strong enough, to hold myself together; Strong enough to hold my patience when others can't. Strong enough to not feel that electric shock that runs through my every limb when something bothers me .. Strong enough to not even get bothered in the first place. Strong enough to not give up. Strong enough to believe in myself because others can't. Strong enough to only need myself. Strong enough to keep going. &Strong enough to love myself the way I want to be loved by another.

No comments:

Post a Comment