Saturday, May 23, 2009

everytime I try to leave,


something keeps pulling me back, me back.

- - - - -
Yesterday: Interview with Sugoi Life / Lunch @ OFL with TheGuys& Amanda / Work / PFAC Banquet / Met AJ&Lauren & Cristina&Mike

Bittersweet.

- - - - -
I hate that he pushes me to my absolute breaking point& when I have the strength to leave, he pulls me back in. ]: Everyone's right. I'm weak as hell, & it IS sad. I love you too much to really let you go. & As much as I try to stay friends with him, he just always pulls me back. I just don't wanna get hurt anymore. &The saying is true: Fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice, shame on me. So weak. So naive. & Too much in love.

I guess the only thing I can do is try to take a step back, &hopefully one day my feelings will just fade on it's own.

- - - - -
So my paycheck was $200 but I just shelled out $90 for my phone bill. UGH. & I still have to pay for my summer classes& shit. I swear living from paycheck to paycheck is not fun. I got into the ballet program but I can't even pay for that shit so I guess I'm not going to take it. ): So sad, so sad.

Oh well. Things will turn up.

1 comment:

  1. awwe kit, we have the same relationship i swear. he makes me a weaksauce bitch too. and i ended up staying with him. ughh. i got you girl. see you at the bonfire <3

    ReplyDelete