Friday, May 15, 2009

a heart ain't a brain.

it's a fly twist
just when you said I got this
right when the fight has stopped
it seems my body felt wrong
held on them nights, we held on
we can't let it go
but if we don't then we will never know
my heart is aching
thinking 'bout all the love we wasted
my heart's impatient
cant understand the time we're taking
my heart can't last, my heart can't decide
but its telling me it's right
& I know we should just call it quits
but I'm thinking all of this gotta change
because my heart's going insane
we used to leave on bad terms
in between them bad words
this could be love right?
but are we gon' leave when it's this good?
damnit just cause seems this lovin's
all for nothing
but you know ..

a heart ain't a brain
but I think that I still love you
a happy endin' makes you cry
cause it ends when you don't want to

& it makes perfect sense to end it like the start
how do I explain this nonsense to my heart?
a heart ain't a brain
but I'm thinkin' that I still love you
- - - - -
These past few days have been bittersweet. YesterDAY was amazing. [YesterNIGHT not so much, haha.] Even if it was just chillin' with PFAC doing random nonsense all day, they make me uber happy. [: Laggin' it to the mall. Red Robin. Window shopping. Getting scolded by managers for sunglass-trying. (: "Convention." haha. Americanized Red Ribbon. "Chocolate mousse (chocolate mousse)." HAHA. J's house. Line of cars. Tennis& getting dark. Just chillin'. I guess I haven't been spending time with friends in awhile cos other things got so chaotic. Well, I'm ready for change.
If the only way to make it work is to take a step back, give it space, & just live my life, here I go. It's in my nature to care, so the hardest thing is gonna be pretending I don't. Eh. Maybe one day, I just might not anymore.
4 Months Down. (:

1 comment: