Tuesday, May 19, 2009

moving on.


Holding true to my last post. I promised myself I wouldn't stick myself in sticky situations. & One more thing was enough to let me go for good. So I did.

You need to grow up because it's growing old.

Maybe a part of today was my fault, & I least I took blame for it & said sorry. But HIM. He can never own up to his part in these stupid stupid fights, no matter how small or big it is.

Go ahead, keep protecting her. It's nice to know where I stand/stood in his life.




It hurts. But he's already made me so numb to the point where I didn't even cry today. I don't know what made him think I started crying. Because I'm not shedding another tear for something that's not worth it. I gave up so much for him. Let go of all the fights we had. & I've forgiven him no matter how much it hurt. & What did I end up with? A rockhard heart, 549, & anemia. Lovely.
To get some you gotta give some.
Remember when he said he didn't want me to be such a pushover anymore? Even to him? Well he got what he wanted.

Cos I'm not taking any more shit from anyone.

Last time I'm ever posting about him. Prrrrromise.
Over it.

1 comment:

  1. awwe r u ok kit? what did butch do ill kick his ass for you! guys suck dont they? omg our bfs are SOOOO related. ughh

    ReplyDelete