Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hitch.


"Because thats what people do. They leap and hope to God they can fly! Because otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down,"why in the hell did I jump?" But here I am, falling. & There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly."

I watched Hitch this past weekend. There was some good shit in there. But above all, that's always gonna be my favorite part in the movie.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. "

"Relationships are for people who are waiting for something better to come along."

"One dance, one look, one kiss--that's all we get. Just one shot, to make the difference between 'happily ever after', and 'he's just some guy I went to some thing with once'."

"If he's stupid enough to cheat then the world should know he's dumb enough to get caught."


Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment