Thursday, July 30, 2009

first place never felt so good.


July 26, 2009*
+ V.ENT won first place@ Delano's The Showdown II.
+ We won first place in each other's hearts. ♥

Life has never felt this amazing. Things are lookin' up. & It feels so good to just have someone by me through the tough shit. It makes the tough times feel like nothing. (:

- - - - -
It makes me laugh sometimes when I hear the things you tell people. You know it's not true, &I know it's definitely not true. So why even spread it around? & You ask me countless times why I had to leave. Stop being in denial for once &face the wrongs you've done.

I'm not gonna be sorry for the things I didn't do. Took me a long time to learn that.
K THANKS. ♥ (:

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you, esp since it seems as if I was in a very very similar situation! Yay for good guys♥

    ReplyDelete