Saturday, July 25, 2009

SEKS all day.


I don't even know what I did this week becos it went by so fast.

+ AFTERNOON W/ TWIN Finally opened up to her about the sh_t I've been going through. Felt so good to finally let her in♥.

+ DINNER W/ HIS FAMILY Lovely. I miss having a meal at a table, where everyone prays together. Where you don't needa rush to avoid the drama. I think I just miss "family," in general. 'Twas nice.

+ SEKS DAY Because you always need to have at least a few good girls in your life. It's the only all-girl group I have. &I treasure days like these to the max cos I can just, be a girl, for once? haha! Today was really a trip♥.

Got off work super-late today so I didn't get to make it to practice, or Anh's thing. LAME. Oh well, I need a new job too Monica. [;

BLEH, so beat I don't even have the energy to go to Ivan's either. -.- happy 19th, Ivan! I swear work is such a drain of energy sometimes. & I don't even do much when I think about it.

- - - - -
Did some cleaning out this week too. Throwing away old baggage. 'Cos big brother told me to. (: Whenever I used to watch Room Raiders I'd always wonder why people would get upset when they saw "memory boxes" of stuff from old lovers in their rooms. But I think I get it kine now. Why bother keeping stuff when the whole point is to move on? I'm not even close to throwing everything away. I only reached my desk, & I already threw away like seven things. haha. I thought it'd hurt seeing stuff, having to pass by old memories. But honestly, I don't know why but some things are just a blur. It's as if I fell for a completely different person than the one I let go. Oh well.

- - - - -
Wow! Watching old D&D dvds w/ SEKS really made me realize how much I've grown as a dancer the past two years. That shit was so nasty I couldn't even watch myself. haha. Don't get me wrong, I'm still proud& thankful to have had the opportunity to do choreo for all that. But, WOW. haha. "Get rid of the evidence!" haha c[:

- - - - -
&This shit bugs. I seriously needa fight it.

I think this was the most normal post I've ever done. haha. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment