Wednesday, July 1, 2009

goodbye, my lover.


" Even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile 'cos I deserve to. "

Letting go of all the hurt. It's gonna take awhile, but at least I know I'm moving forward. I think I finally found the strength in me I knew I had all along, &I feel like I have to start from scratch all over again, rebuilding myself from what's been broken. But at least I'm on the way to healing rather than being stuck in the same ditch, digging myself a deeper hole.

I don't think I've ever been hurt this much, but I swear on anything that this was one of the biggest lessons I've ever learned.

&I find it truly amazing how certain people can make me feel so strong when I'm at my weakest, without even knowing it. I'm forever grateful. Couldn't have picked up all by myself.

<3>

1 comment: